- In 2011, the Jackrabbits won the Creighton Classic and in 2013 the Jackrabbit Fall Invitational.
- Every year the Jackrabbits set record-breaking team/individual scoring averages.
Our location in the central United States allows us great flexibility when putting together a schedule every year. We are able to schedule tournaments all across the country while still minimizing time away from the classroom. We benefit from traveling to warm weather climates in the early spring and late fall to help lengthen our playing season. Each year our schedule includes tournaments that pit us against some of the best teams NCAA Division I golf has to offer. The events include playing some of the best golf courses in the world.
-The women’s team competes multiple times each year in warm weather climates including California, Florida, Arizona and Texas.
- 15 National Golf Coaches Association All-American Scholar Team (3.5 or year GPA and compete in over half of team’s events)
- 11 Summit League Commissioner’s List of Academic Excellence
- 31 Academic All-Summit League
With Director of Golf Casey VanDamme leading both the Jackrabbit golf programs, a true family feel has been formed. All practices, workouts, meetings, goals and expectations are formed as one. Often times the teams also get to travel together and compete side by side – including both the Jackrabbit Invitational and the Jackrabbit Fall Invitational. Most recently, the two teams competed together and won the co-ed trophy awarded in the spring of 2013 at the Cal-State Bakersfield Roadrunner Invitational.