- In 2011, the Jackrabbits won the Creighton Classic.
- Multiple Athletes of the Week
- Every year the Jackrabbits set record breaking team/individual scoring averages.
Our location in the central United States allows us great flexibility when putting together a schedule every year. We are able to schedule tournaments all across the country while still minimizing time away from the classroom. We benefit from traveling to warm weather climates in the early spring and late fall to help lengthen our playing season. Each year our schedule includes tournaments that pit us against some of the best teams NCAA D-I golf has to offer. The events include playing some of the best golf courses in the world.
-The women’s team competes multiple times each year in warm weather climates including California, Florida, Arizona and Texas.
- 3 GCAA All-Scholar recipients (3.2 or higher cumulative GPA, 76.0 or lower scoring average)
- 13 WGCA All-Scholar recipients (3.5 or year GPA and compete in over half of team’s events)
- Team GPA above 3.0 every year for the past 10 years
- Multiple All-League Scholar recipients (25 women have been recipients since 2007-08)
With Coach Baszler leading both the men’s and women’s Jackrabbit golf programs, a true family feel has been formed. All practices, workouts, meetings, goals and expectations are formed as one. Often times the teams also get to travel together and compete side by side – including both the Jackrabbit Invitational and the Jackrabbit Fall Invitational. The teams also have an opportunity each year to compete side by side each year it the annual Dakota Cup. (The Jackrabbits are 4-1 in the Dakota Cup since the 2006-07 season.) Most recently, the two teams competed together and won the co-ed trophy awarded in the spring of 2013 at the Cal-State Bakersfield Roadrunner Invitational.